Re: Eltek Flatpack2 PSU tracking numbers sent

Martin Phillips G4CIO

Depending on which RM service was used, tracking may not work until the parcel has been delivered when you'll get a notification. Yes, it's not very useful (unless it gets delivered to the wrong place).

On 2/2/21 3:49 PM, Andy G4JNT wrote:
Has anyone checked their tracking number?   Mine is reporting not recognised

ISTR this has happened before, RM tracking not recognised, then the delivery turned up while I was staring at RM website, pondering why the no. didn't exist.

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 at 16:57, Dave Cawley G4IUG <help@...> wrote:

I believe everyone who has ordered one,  has had an email this afternoon
with a tracking number.  If not please contact me.

73  Dave  G4IUG  Ex G8EAO