From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2021 3:18 AM
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] ************* Brexit

Hi Mark,

Send me an email and Ill see what I can do.

I have to say though I waited 4 weeks for some items to clear VK land before they finally got send to ZL.

That was a while ago so maybe better now.

73

Roger ZL3RC

On 31/01/2021, at 11:34 PM, G8ZHA via groups.io <g8zha-1@...> wrote:

I have just sent an email to Mini-kits in VK, enquiring about a couple of PCBs and received this reply:

Sorry we can no longer ship to the UK due to changes to your tax system.

regards mark

Mini-Kits

P.O. Box 686

Prospect East