Re: ************* Brexit

Andy

On 31/01/2021 10:34, G8ZHA via groups.io wrote:
I have just sent an email to Mini-kits in VK, enquiring about a couple of PCBs and received this reply:
Sorry we can no longer ship to the UK due to changes to your tax system.
https://www.minikits.com.au/delivery-information#international
regards mark
Mini-Kits
P.O. Box 686
Prospect East
South Australia 5082
www.minikits.com.au <http://www.minikits.com.au>
Ph 0419826666  Business hours only
Fax 08 82610079
_._,
It's not really a Brexit change per se. It's a VAT change and the same VAT at source change comes into the remaining 27 EU countries in July 2021. If we had remained in the EU, the same change would have happened then rather than January.

The changes are

Abolishing distances sales thresholds and extending the Union MOSS scheme to cover sales of goods as well as all B2C services

Abolishing the small consignment relief and introducing an import scheme for goods up to €150

Making marketplaces the supplier of goods in certain situations

Extending the non-Union MOSS to cover all B2C supplies of services