Re: EVO Filter construction

Mark GM4ISM

I haven't looked yet for WG15, I probably have some short bits

I have reasonable amounts of WG14 though, if anyone wants some.

Mark GM4ISM

On 30/01/2021 10:30, John Fell wrote:
"Evanescent filters are so easy to throw together, and drilling too many tapped holes while just playing around .... ".

This from Mr "I don't do mechanical things "   LOL.

As Andy says WG16 does work well @ 13cm but needs some care as the setting screw to guide wall is very close .I too have made a few - Tip - add wingnuts and locknuts - it makes adjusting a lot easier .You do not need to close the guide ends , but if you do to keep insects etc out of the filter ,use adhesive backed copper tape .

73
John
G0API