Re: MEMS switches

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

What sort of frequency range, power level? You can always just ignore the extra pins ...

I have been using the "Skytronics" T/R switch SKY13330-397LF  seems to work fine in my application.  This is a 12 pin device, but implements the traditional T/R switch with low loss and simple control.  £0.70 from Mouser.

They do higher power stuff too:

What is nice about that Menlo device is it is an actual teeny-weeny mechanical switch. That's pretty amazing technology when you think about it!

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 at 05:04, Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@...> wrote:
These were mentioned by Andy JNT in his Design Ideas for the Dec RadCom.

I looked on the Menlo web site but only see 3 devices, all of them more complex than the SPDT we normally need for amateur designs. Does anyone know of any similar, but simpler, devices? Also any idea of price?