Re: round attenuator dissasembly?

Andy G4JNT

Even back in the 1970s - 80s they were making a big fuss about it.   My Mother was an occupational health nurse at the old Austin-Rover Longbridge plant and I remember her talking about the Beryllia kit they had on standby.   Quite where the substance would have been used in the motor industry I don't know, but she certainly got all perturbed seeing the "Warning Contains BeO" sign on one of my packages.

Andy

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 at 21:46, Graham G3VKV via groups.io <g3vkv=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ben,
I would read this instead only 166 pages -  and look on the auction site for a new attenuator.

Communicating Health Risks Working Safely with Beryllium (energy.gov)

Graham G3VKV