Re: F6BVA 10 GHz transverter PCB group order

Neil Smith G4DBN

All boards are spoken for now sorry. I've started a waiting list for any cancellations, and Pierre-François may order a new batch in a month or two. If you are interested but missed out, please feel free to email with your requirements and I'll add you to the waiting list and let you know when more boards are available. Feel free to join the IO group, which I still have to configure, but it does seem to have been approved at last.  I'll send invites to everyone who has made a request, and put the details on here for anyone interested in the project.