Re: Bert Modderman PE1RKI

Phil Boorman G0JBA

David,

I had email with Bert, 18th Dec, on same email address.  Order received 8th January having been posted to me on 24th December.

Before you get excited that was an order I placed in July 2020.

Regards

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 17:28, david656179 via groups.io <david.m.k@...> wrote:

Has anybody reading had contact with Bert recently?  I placed an order before Christmas and paid by Paypal the amount Bert asked for.
I have had no confirmation that he has received payment etc.
Today, a mail I sent in December was bounced back to me some 5 weeks later saying unable to deliver.   I am worried that he is OK.  I know he is busy,  am happy to wait.  I have tried the Web Chat thingy (confess not to understand but I am logged in.
The contact mail I have been using is bert@...

Thanks for any help you can give.
David