From: G8ACE
Sent: 27 January 2021 11:21
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Wideband 70cms racket

There have been several different 70cm rackets in recent months.  Is this the one that sounds like 1pps marching on the spot.  It moves around and can occur on repeater inputs and outputs.  Its audible  at various times on all the 70cm repeaters I can receive .  It starts up and goes away without warning and seems very hard to get a bearing on.  I suspect its multiple sources and we are likely stuck with it from now on as I guess its almost certainly a licence free qrm machine.
73s John G8ACE