Cherokee Europe 680W 50V PSU connections

neil whiting

I have one of these PSUs type PE2114/242. I think it came with a 13cm PA purchase.

Googling found another type number of NTQA91HA which seems to be Nortel, pehaps this
is an equivalent. Seems to be found in phone basestations.

It's marked in felt tip as to which pins are the mains in and 50V out.
I have applied mains as indicated and it lights the panel lamp but I don't see 50V.
Does anybody have any further info, for example do I need to short some pins to turn it on?

73, Neil G4BRK