Re: ERA-02 as a multiplier

geoffrey pike

But when you get to 10.5 GHz you will probably want to amplify that so perhaps just get a handful of NLB-310 from the outset
(which i use in my multiplier), But perhaps you have a handful of ERA-02s that you want to use up.
cheers
Geoff
GI0GDP
(-2C outside)

On Sunday, 24 January 2021, 19:36:57 GMT, Greg - ZL3IX <zl3ix@...> wrote:

Does anyone have experience of using the ERA-02 as a tripler from around 3.5 GHz to around 10.5 GHz? I know they work in triplers up to 3 GHz, but I was wondering whether they have a respectable performance higher up, or whether one needs to use an MMIC that actually has some gain at 10 GHz.