Re: cling film?

alwyn.seeds1

Dear Ben,

My stacked 23 cm Wimos detune significantly in the rain- return loss falls from 15dB to 11dB (corrected for feeder loss). Have known this to trip the PA in torrential rain, before I added a circulator.

I have some professional shrouded Yagis that I might replace the Wimos with; these use heavy plastic shrouds and and are massively constructed, but gain at 23cm is lower.

That said, you’re not losing a lot of signal with a 10dB return loss at the feedpoint.

Regards,

Alwyn G8DOH

Alwyn Seeds, Director
SynOptika Ltd.,