Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 4:55 PM
From: "Tim Hague M0AFJ via groups.io" <m0afj@...>
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Two top firms!
I’d like to add Roger at the DX Shop, my HF amp failed after 4 years of use. Described the fault, Roger told me what to look for, turned out it was the switching diodes, Roger shipped me the parts within a day, wouldn’t accept any money for them..., others could copy.

Best Regards
Tim Hague M0AFJ

On 23 Jan 2021, at 14:01, G0FVI via groups.io <Andrew.gilfillan@...> wrote:

Just like to share some very good customer service experiences from firms microwavers tend to use. Firstly SG labs transverter repair, sent to them before Xmas came back early Jan no charge despite purchasing it over two years ago. Secondly Leo bodnar, purchased gpsdo which was defective they sent me a replacement in a day despite me not having returned the original  that is what I call looking after your customers!