Chipbank update

Michael Scott

Hi All

I have updated the Chipbank catalogue which should be on the UKuG's website by now.

The main addition is a new file containing about 130 crystals ranging in frequency from 4MHz to 117MHz. They are all wire ended and intended for through hole mounting but can be used for surface mounting by bending the leads. The few crystals we have designed for surface mounting are still in the Miscellaneous SM file. I have selected a few of the higher frequency ones at random and tested them in a Butler oscillator ( an old G4DDK 004 board ) and they produce the marked frequency. Case types are mainly HC49U with a few smaller sizes ( ? HC45U ).

There are also a few additions and deletions to the other files.

73, Mike, G3LYP