Re: 23cm Antenna Issues

Kevin G6UCY

I would have thought that any reasonably designed and manufactured antenna would not have the issues you have described after such a short time so it is more than a bit strange for the outlet and manufacturer to try and fob you off so badly, especially as it is still in warranty. I would suggest taking pictures of all of the defects and sending them to the outlet clearly stating the issues and ask for a refund as the item they sold you is not fit for purpose. As the customer you should not have to fix their mistakes or shoddy manufacturing.

As I understand it as you purchased the antenna from the outlet they are responsible not the manufacturer so it is very poor customer service you just pass you on to the manufacturer.

Like Colin and Dave I would also like to know the supplier but maybe after this issue has been resolved.

Kevin G6UCY