Re: HP141 - chassis

David GM6BIG

Hi Chris,

The one I have found is not the same as the one in the picture you sent me - sorry.

The one I had on the rear of the old chassis is gone.

Cheers David

On 17/01/2021 14:20, David GM6BIG wrote:
Hi Chris,

Not found them yet - hopefully not launched during a previous clearout  :)

Will keep looking..

Hope it is the correct one, a chance it is off an old network analyser pair.

Cheers, DAvid

On 17/01/2021 09:17, DAvid wrote:
Hi Chris,

I have some spare 141 chassis, already robbed of a few bits but you cable will be in there im sure.

Cheers David

On 17/01/2021 08:54, chris ruddy via groups.io wrote:

Hi Geoff

Thank you very much

Regards Chris MM0KOS