Hi Chris,

I have some spare 141 chassis, already robbed of a few bits but you cable will be in there im sure.

Cheers David

On 17/01/2021 08:54, chris ruddy via groups.io wrote:

Hi Geoff

Thank you very much

Regards Chris MM0KOS

*From: *Geoff Robinson VK3KGR <mailto:geoff.robinson.64@gmail.com>
*Sent: *17 January 2021 08:52
*To: *UKMicrowaves@groups.io <mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
*Subject: *Re: [UKMicrowaves] HP141

Chris,

I found this on the web.   see page 186 of this PDF https://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-11-6625-2781-14-and-P-2.pdf <https://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-11-6625-2781-14-and-P-2.pdf>

Regards Geoff VK3KGR

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 6:55 PM chris ruddy via groups.io <http://groups.io> <mm0kos=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.co.uk@groups.io>> wrote:

Hi guys

Im looking for some help regarding the HP141 spectrum analyser and
thought the best place to look for some help is here.

There is a cable (08443-60009) required to inter-connect the 8443A
to the 8553B via the 141T for the 0 to 110MHZ.

Im wondering if anyone has one of these cables and can check the
connections for me before i link up my homebrew effort.

Im looking to see if the cable is connected 1 to 1, 2 to 2 etc as
i cannot find any information of it online.

A greatly appreciated Chris if you could take the effort to do
this for me.

Thanks Chris MM0KOS