From: Geoff Robinson VK3KGR
Sent: 17 January 2021 08:52
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] HP141

Chris,

I found this on the web.   see page 186 of this PDF  https://www.liberatedmanuals.com/TM-11-6625-2781-14-and-P-2.pdf

Regards Geoff VK3KGR

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 6:55 PM chris ruddy via groups.io <mm0kos=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi guys

Im looking for some help regarding the HP141 spectrum analyser and thought the best place to look for some help is here.

There is a cable (08443-60009) required to inter-connect the 8443A to the 8553B via the 141T for the 0 to 110MHZ.

Im wondering if anyone has one of these cables and can check the connections for me before i link up my homebrew effort.

Im looking to see if the cable is connected 1 to 1, 2 to 2 etc as i cannot find any information of it online.

A greatly appreciated Chris if you could take the effort to do this for me.

Thanks Chris MM0KOS