HP141

Chris Ruddy MM0KOS

Hi guys

Im looking for some help regarding the HP141 spectrum analyser and thought the best place to look for some help is here.

There is a cable (08443-60009) required to inter-connect the 8443A to the 8553B via the 141T for the 0 to 110MHZ.

Im wondering if anyone has one of these cables and can check the connections for me before i link up my homebrew effort.

Im looking to see if the cable is connected 1 to 1, 2 to 2 etc as i cannot find any information of it online.

A greatly appreciated Chris if you could take the effort to do this for me.

Thanks Chris MM0KOS