Re: Help with Tektronixs 492 S.A. PSU fault.

Ian White

Nick,

Would an 2x18-way double sided board extender be any use, 0.15in pitch and about 5in long? Could post it on Monday.

A batch was made some years ago for working on FT221 RF boards, so if you really need two there may still be others around to borrow.

73 from Ian GM3SEK

On 15/01/2021 20:49, Nick Gregory G0HIK via groups.io wrote:

Thanks, But unfortunately not this time.

It's a right pain soldering wires to various test points to bring them to the outside would.

I think you can still get 0.15" ( I think) PCB sockets, can you obtain the mating double sided PCB to make a couple of extenders ?