Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] DUBUS Magazine for 2021

I used to feel the same way, but the fact is that I no longer get any enjoyment from Dubus. The print is simply too small for me to read. So, what should I do? Ask for a pdf so that I can enlarge the text to a comfortable size or just not renew? Dubus has an aging readership and I am quite sure that I am not the only one struggling. I could buy a big magnifying table lamp I suppose. I can't get on with higher magnification reading glasses, they give me headache.

Just a by-product of getting older.

73

Conrad PA5Y