From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io <robin@...>
Sent: 15 January 2021 13:22
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] DUBUS Magazine for 2021

I enjoy getting the paper copy ... there is something "different" about having it in tangible form.  PDF is nice but people will tend to share them, which kills the revenue and eventually, kills the magazine ...

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 12:17, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:
I will renew my subscription, but I feel that it is about time that a PDF version was made available. I find it increasingly difficult to read as my eyesight worsens. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Regards

Conrad PA5Y