Re: DUBUS Magazine for 2021

Conrad, PA5Y

I used to feel the same way, but the fact is that I no longer get any enjoyment from Dubus. The print is simply too small for me to read. So, what should I do? Ask for a pdf so that I can enlarge the text to a comfortable size or just not renew? Dubus has an aging readership and I am quite sure that I am not the only one struggling. I could buy a big magnifying table lamp I suppose. I can't get on with higher magnification reading glasses, they give me headache.

Just a by-product of getting older.

Conrad PA5Y

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Robin Szemeti - G1YFG via groups.io <robin@...>
Sent: 15 January 2021 13:22
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] DUBUS Magazine for 2021

I enjoy getting the paper copy ... there is something "different" about having it in tangible form.  PDF is nice but people will tend to share them, which kills the revenue and eventually, kills the magazine ...

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 12:17, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:
I will renew my subscription, but I feel that it is about time that a PDF version was made available. I find it increasingly difficult to read as my eyesight worsens. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Regards

Conrad PA5Y

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of Andy G4JNT via groups.io <andy.g4jnt=gmail.com@groups.io>
Sent: 15 January 2021 11:24
To: UK Microwaves groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] DUBUS Magazine for 2021

An excellent magazine - well-worth subscribing to.
And you can use it to practice your German too - all articles appear in both languages.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

On Fri, 15 Jan 2021 at 10:21, Roger Blackwell GM4PMK <gm4pmk@...> wrote:

The usual reminder that, if you wish to received DUBUS Magazine in 2021, subscriptions are due.

UK readers can find all the necessary details at www.dubus.org/uksubs.htm.

Non UK readers should look at www.dubus.org/subs.htm

Any questions, please contact me off list at dubus@...

-- 

Roger Blackwell  GM4PMK

www.marsport.org.uk

--
Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Join UKMicrowaves@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.