Airscout problems.....help!

Conrad, PA5Y

In the past I have happily run Airscout and SDR console on the same 64bit Windows 10 PC. I tried to use it last night and I observed 2 things.

  1. Airscout would not stay on top, it just kept minimising rendering it useless
  2. The graphics of SDR console were stuttering when Airscout was running.
The PC is not in the least bit stressed and I have an CUDA Nvidia graphics card which is utilised by SDR console. I do not know what has happened. It was working last week and I do not recall any windows updates. Has anyone else observed this behaviour with airscout? I am using V1.3.3.0 of airscout.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y