From: geoffrey pike via groups.io
Sent: 08 January 2021 22:57
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] MMIC's

Hi Colin,

Yes i did use a TOKO 2 pole filter for 1242 MHz and used a 28 mm pipe cap for X2.

cheers

Geoff

GI0GDP

On Friday, 8 January 2021, 19:59:01 GMT, Colin Ranson <g8lbs@...> wrote:

Just one last thing Geoff,   did you use a 2 pole TOKO filter at 1242MHz or did you by-pass ? Maybe no need for a filter in that position if you are multiplying ?

Regards

Colin

Sent from Mail for Windows 10