Re: VAT ... it looks like it's going to be difficult.

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I suggest we leave it there, if anyone wants to continue the discussion, kindly mail be off list.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 21:03, G8DQX list <list@...> wrote:
Dear Robin S.,

perhaps the rest of us will not be as sadly disappointed as one assumes
that you will be when it is pointed out, forcefully, that fraud is not
unique to any race, country, or trading arrangement. The UK has plenty
of VAT fraudsters of its own, as has the EU/EEA. Given the example of
Enron, and there are plenty of others, it seems that the USA has no lack
of fraudsters either.

To single out China is, on the face of it, racist.

Robin, G8DQX