From: Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...>
Date: 08/01/2021 13:28 (GMT+00:00)
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] PCB delivery

Certainly!  I'll build up a couple to check them .. they are more a "contest" HA8ET style LNA than a high gain EME style one. They feature a suitable "notch" on the input for 432 or 144, an output filter for 432 or 144 and a protection relay on the input to try and preserve the LNA when sitting on the end of a relay that may have QRO on the transmit port, a pot is provided on the output so you can set it for just enough gain ... they should fit the standard tinplate boxes.

Let me build them up and get back to you, I have cocked them up, you never know ;)

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 12:48, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:
Hi Robin, any lna boards going spare?
Hope you are well
Paul