Re: PCB delivery

Martin Phillips G4CIO

<OT> Hi Robin, is the AIS tcvr a published design? I've been thinking for a while that we could do with one on one of our boats...</OT>

Martin/

On 8/1/21 12:25 PM, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG wrote:
Nice delivery of pcbs today, the 9cm transverter is the one that I'm looking forward to building up.

There is another batch of CANFI noise heads, but my pick and place is in bits at the moment,  i 'll try and sort that, and mount the components, otherwise they'll have to go out as kits.

There are some 2m and 70cm LNA, some mmic boards for a friend and an AIS transceiver for my boat. Plenty of RF  projects to keep me busy.