Re: PCB delivery

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Certainly!  I'll build up a couple to check them .. they are more a "contest" HA8ET style LNA than a high gain EME style one. They feature a suitable "notch" on the input for 432 or 144, an output filter for 432 or 144 and a protection relay on the input to try and preserve the LNA when sitting on the end of a relay that may have QRO on the transmit port, a pot is provided on the output so you can set it for just enough gain ... they should fit the standard tinplate boxes.

Let me build them up and get back to you, I have cocked them up, you never know ;)

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 12:48, Paul Randall G3NJV <paulfrandall@...> wrote:
Hi Robin, any lna boards going spare?
Hope you are well
Paul

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...>
Date: 08/01/2021 12:25 (GMT+00:00)
Subject: [UKMicrowaves] PCB delivery

Nice delivery of pcbs today, the 9cm transverter is the one that I'm looking forward to building up.

There is another batch of CANFI noise heads, but my pick and place is in bits at the moment,  i 'll try and sort that, and mount the components, otherwise they'll have to go out as kits.

There are some 2m and 70cm LNA, some mmic boards for a friend and an AIS transceiver for my boat. Plenty of RF  projects to keep me busy.