Re: MKU 13 G3 Schematic

Conrad, PA5Y

Yes, thanks John I just found them. They are expensive!

Can somebody look at their G3 schematic (not G2 I have that) and confirm what the front-end device is? Or better still scan the schematic and let me have a copy, that would be very kind 🙂 Please note G3 not G2. The block diagram on the Kuhne site for the MKU13 G3 indicates a HEMT so it is probably the same as the G2 but before I order some devices, I would like to confirm. I can't remove the device until this evening and would like to order today.

Of course, I emailed Khune, but they can be quite slow.

Conrad PA5Y

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of John Lemay via groups.io <john@...>
Sent: 08 January 2021 10:44
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] MKU 13 G3 Schematic

They are listed as available spare parts on Kuhne’s web shop.

John G4ZTR

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io] On Behalf Of Conrad, PA5Y
Sent: 08 January 2021 09:24
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io

Yes the G2 schematic is available from the Kuhne archives, I suppose what I should have said was. I have the G2 schematic, is the front end the same for the G3? I have a G3. I suspect that the front end is indeed the sane. Which leads me to the next question. Where can I get a few NE32584Cs?

Conrad PA5Y

From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> on behalf of DF6NA Rainer via groups.io <df6na@...>
Sent: 08 January 2021 07:04
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io>

It's correct !!!

Am 07.01.2021 um 23:40 schrieb Graham G3VKV via groups.io:

DB6NT 13cms G2 front end FET is an NE32584C

Graham G3VKV

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join UKMicrowaves@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.