Re: Scatterpoint and RadCom columns request for input.

Maarten PA0MHE

Just send it out today to Roger.......

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 7:50 PM Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...> wrote:
I'll be happy to write up the 9cm thing if it works ... boards expected ... ooh, tomorrow!  It won't make this month, but it could make next month.  You could ask Maarten PA0MHE if he has something ...

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 at 18:12, Andy G4JNT <andy.g4jnt@...> wrote:
Just do the sums - use the spreadsheet
You'll be surprised just how low a distance you'll end up with.

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 at 17:54, Colin Ranson <g8lbs@...> wrote:

Hi Murray,

These new EMF regs, does it mean we shall all have to use our QRO amps as doorstops and boat anchors ?  Does it mean QRO terrestrial TV TX’s, eg Sudbury, Sandy Heath, etc will have to go off air ?

Colin de G8LBS.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10