Re: VAT ... it looks like it's going to be difficult.

Roger Ray

Noel, If you were looking at the Philips 47G mixer, they are nothing special, and have a hpf on the IF port. Go for a wr-28 one. There was one with pre-amp quite reasonable.
Roger

On 5 Jan 2021, at 15:02, Noel G8GTZ <noel@...> wrote:

Yes - I just got caught by the revised ebay rules.  I've been watching a 47GHz mixer for a couple of months and meant to buy one before Christmas - the price has just jumped up by 20%.  Serves me right for

not just doing it doh :-(

The other impact fo me is that all BATC orders to the EU now require a CN22B customs label - that's the one which has an individual PO bar code and you must fill in your Name, address, description of article and value, so no pre-printing my own filled in labels which I had done with the old CN22 before Jan 1st.  The downside for BATC members is they will have to pay duty and admin fees if the value is above the local government  threshold, normally around 20 euros.

Ho hum....
73 Noel - G8GTZ