Re: Chinese ADF4351 signal source

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I just went to the shack to actually check mine ... I was guess at the 5K1 from memory

Mine has 680R for R9 just like the Chinese diagram, I think most of the "normal" software is set up for 1K0 ... it is marked here on the upper row, second one in.

image.png

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 at 16:13, Brian Flynn GM8BJF via groups.io <brian.flynn=tiscali.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
You may be aware of this already but there is a schematic diagram of the "black" ADF4351 boards. I found it on a Chinese and downloaded it. I have it and the one for the ADF5355 PCB on my website at:
http://gm8bjf.joomla.com/images/pdf/ADF4351.pdf
I found that the topology and component numbering agrees with boards I have. Some of the component values deviate from the diagram. ;-)

73s
Brian GM8BJF.