For Sale Kuhne MKU23 G2 - 144 to 2320 Transverter

g4cch_1

Edited

This is this the last of my Kuhne equipment, and I built it myself from a kit, so a bit sad to see it go, but needs must.

Before anyone asks, I am not giving up, just recycling some equipment to free up cash to improve my EME system.

As stated, I built this transverter from a kit.
144 to 2320 MHz

It has only ever been used indoors as part of my EME system, and to drive an SSPA through a 20dB pad.

It has been modified to provide an external LO input - see pictures
The onboard LO is currently disabled, but this can be easily reversed.
Otherwise it is fully functional as built.

You can see pictures of it here:
www.g4cch.com/For_Sale/MKU23G2_144_2320/20201210_144421_1.jpg
www.g4cch.com/For_Sale/MKU23G2_144_2320/20201210_144451_1.jpg
www.g4cch.com/For_Sale/MKU23G2_144_2320/20201210_144410_1.jpg
www.g4cch.com/For_Sale/MKU23G2_144_2320/20201210_144531_1.jpg
www.g4cch.com/For_Sale/MKU23G2_144_2320/20201210_144550_1.jpg
www.g4cch.com/For_Sale/MKU23G2_144_2320/20201210_144614_1.jpg
www.g4cch.com/For_Sale/MKU23G2_144_2320/20201210_144632_1.jpg

I'm looking for offers over £200 plus shipping at cost.
Highest offer received before 0000z on Monday 12 December 2020 secures.

Please email me offline if you are interested.

Thanks and 73
Howard G4CCH