From: Andy G4JNT
Sent: 09 December 2020 16:43
To: UK Microwaves groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] QO100 Weak signal test

Not at the moment, this is for the really weak signal people.

I can do  higher power another day

Andy

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 at 16:41, Ed G3VPF <g3vpf@...> wrote:

Andy

No copy here at the moment on a 0.6m dish with a tree in the way. Any chance you could up the power for a short time so I can have confidence I am actually listening on the right frequency.

Ed G3VPF

Sent from Mail for Windows 10