Re: UKuG Talk on NanoVNAs by G8DKK - 20:00 Wednesday 9th December

Doug G4DZU

Sorry I never said thanks for the reminder, it looks good

On 7 Dec 2020, at 22:26, G8DQX list <list@...> wrote:

John,

is there a reason that this series of on-line lectures is not being recorded?

73,

Robin, G8DQX

On 06/12/2020 16:13, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:

A Comparison of NanoVNAs – By Bryan Harber G8DKK

A UK Microwave Group Online Lecture streamed by the BATC

Wednesday 9th December 2020 at 20:00

Bryan will be comparing with other Vector Network Analysers and looking at VNA architecture and calibration kits. The talk will be streamed on this URL:

https://batc.org.uk/live/ukmicrowave

We look forward to welcoming all to the talk.

Please put the 13th January 2021 in your diary for the next talk in this series.

73

John G3XDY
Secretary, UKuG