Re: C-Band LNB on 3.4GHz?

Nick Gregory G0HIK

I also have one of those LNB's which I had intended to use to monitor the Blackpool ATV repeater. But now just about all ATV has gone digital I've lost interest.
I used the LNB to check the output of my SG-LABS. I found the signal just 10khz away from where it should have been. Maybe the LNB and the AOR scanners frequencies were both in error and cancelled out, but I was surprised to the find the signal as close to where it should have been.
I didn't notice any drift over the short period of testing also.

Nick G0HIK