Re: UKuG Talk on NanoVNAs by G8DKK - 20:00 Wednesday 9th December

Tim, VK2XAX

It would also be nice if these and any events were put into the Calendar that comes with this list on groups.io.

That way people can be automatically reminded of the event and, for those outside the event time zone, will automatically show up with the recipients time zone and permit them to import it into their own calendars. :)

and +1 for recording, so we can watch at our convenience.

cheers

Tim

On 8/12/20 9:25 am, G8DQX list wrote:

John,

is there a reason that this series of on-line lectures is not being recorded?

73,

Robin, G8DQX

On 06/12/2020 16:13, John Quarmby via groups.io wrote:

A Comparison of NanoVNAs – By Bryan Harber G8DKK

A UK Microwave Group Online Lecture streamed by the BATC

Wednesday 9th December 2020 at 20:00

Bryan will be comparing with other Vector Network Analysers and looking at VNA architecture and calibration kits. The talk will be streamed on this URL:

https://batc.org.uk/live/ukmicrowave

We look forward to welcoming all to the talk.

Please put the 13th January 2021 in your diary for the next talk in this series.

73

John G3XDY
Secretary, UKuG

--
VK2XAX : QF56if : ITU59 : CQ30 : BMARC : WIA