Re: On 9cms now, if anyone is free

Brian Howie GM4DIJ

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 07:01 PM, SAM JEWELL wrote:

Brian, Gregory, et al
How many unique stations (#) have you worked on the band
Hi Sam,

3 total. GM4BYF,GM8MJV, and GM4JTJ. Jon in Montrose is my best dx at 90km. He's a difficult path and I have to bounce the signal off possibly a large radio mast to the south; I also have to do that on all the bands 70MHz all the way up to 9cm. I can hear GB3CSB on 9cm at about -14dB most of the time at 48km even though I'm well out of its beam and not LOS. I'd been hoping to get out /P near my holiday location in IO74, which has a good sea path to North Wales, but covid put paid to that this year.

Brian GM4DIJ