Re: SGLabs 3.4GHz delivery latest

Nigel G8IFN

I am about 20 miles SSW from you and the others in the Ipswich area.
QTH is Mersea Island JO 01LS
my 9cm transverter was sent by BG post and has not yet arrived. I have got a 20dBi flat panel antenna ready and have a good takeoff from one of the front upstairs windows in the Ipswich direction. Heard Colin today on 2m obviously very loud.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 07:18 PM, SAM JEWELL wrote:
Colin,
It will be interesting to see how well it works over our 10-12km NLOS path with low/moderate power.
As far as I know, there is yourself, plus G3XDY and G4FSG locally. I am not sure G3LQR is operational any longer.
G4BAO is around 70km from me and I have worked him on 9cm a number of times, previously.
To the south, G4OGI in Kent, is active on 9cm. I am sure there are many others who are, are were, active within 100km of us.
Much, much, greater ranges are possible, of course, but it always helps to have someone local to test with, first.

73 de Sam, G4DDK

--
Nigel G8IFN