Re: Mere 23cm beacon?

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Noted.   I may include a "beacons" layer in the mapping on my KST variant.   It would be nice if either of those sites provided beacon data in JSON format,  would save scraping it.

On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 at 15:50, Murray Niman <g6jyb@...> wrote:
For info the static maps on microwavers.org are what are licensed (though may not be great for operational state) and tie up closely with the official data/coordinates on ETCC ukrepeaters.net

Whereas beaconspot very usefully filters current spot reports (but may not have precise source/keeper data; and can inadvertently omit/include a few extra systems)

Most UK beacons completed their 3yr NoV renewals earlier this year (or were removed if expired), so the RSGB-ETCC licensing info is in a pretty good state. Covid has been hampering site access for some though, so bear that in mind

73

   Murray G6JYB