Re: Mere 23cm beacon?

Andy G4JNT

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 at 20:41, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG <robin@...> wrote:
I couldn't hear it at 2pm either ... is it solar powered?  Maybe today was just too dull?

On Sat, 5 Dec 2020 at 20:02, Martin Phillips G4CIO <martin@...> wrote:
It only works in daylight hours.

On 5/12/20 6:21 PM, Robin Szemeti - G1YFG wrote:
USK ... I can't seem to hear it ... is it off?

--
Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited

E: robin@...
T: +44 (0) 1299 405028
M: +44 (0) 7971 883371

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error
and must not distribute or copy it.
Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication.

Thank you.