Re: ADL5350 Module Low Frequency 10Mhz-4GHz high-linearity Mixer RF / IF / LO Port

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

Ah noted, then yes indeed, the Chinese eBay optio makes sense.

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020 at 11:35, Clint Sharp <cjaysharp@...> wrote:
My motivation to order from ebay would be that you get them mounted on a board complete with sockets and ready to use.

I quite like being able to lash up test setups from a pile of modules before I commit to spinning a board.

On Tue, 1 Dec 2020, 10:17 Robin Szemeti - G1YFG, <robin@...> wrote:
I'm just slightly baffled why anyone would order from eBay and wait 2 months when mouser.co.uk has them in stock ... for less than a fiver.

On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 at 19:42, Adrian G4UVZ via groups.io <adrianwhatmore248=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
A friend has just received, after 2 months wait,  a faulty mixer from Ebay. Before he re-orders does anyone have a surplus working mixer?

Adrian