From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io [mailto:UKMicrowaves@groups.io]On Behalf Of Robin Szemeti - G1YFG
Sent: 30 November 2020 08:36
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] Transport from Suffolk to Hants

If, for whatever reason, you do not find anyone, can I recommend "anyvan.com"?

I've used their booking service several times now and alway with good result.  The item is collected by a chap/chappess in his/her van  who is making a journey in roughly your direction, and is delivered and offloaded from the same van, without being unloaded or "sorted" onto another van in between.   The item does not need to be boxed, but you probably want to protect the sensitive bits on the front.

On Sun, 29 Nov 2020 at 22:28, Julian, G3YGF <julian@...> wrote:
I am looking to transport a heavy  HP siggen (almost 2 man lift) from Mid Suffolk to Hants.
It will go on the back seat of a car ok...

Is anyone going that route in the next month or so, perhaps over xmas?

Julian, G3YGF