Re: KST ghost hoards?

Tony G4NBS

Something that I found by accident a few years ago - if you log in with one PC but don't log out properly then a different PC (with the same log in detail) will still not let you log out.
You think that you've done it but your call remains on the list!

Not sure if it happens if both PC's are on the same IP address (ie at home) but happened to me when I was /P and just closed the laptop without logging off. When I went home I was made aware I was still logged in but couldn't correct it till the laptop was used again. Vague feeling I was actually using KST2ME at the time as well just to confuse.....

73
Tony G4NBS