Re: KST ghost hoards?

Robin Szemeti - G1YFG

I just like to see what's been going on during the day. i tend to leave it running and if I hear the meep I respond, if I don't well, I don't.

I'm planning to add "stored messages" to my software ... that might be nice.  Having used it a few times in anger I can see some improvements needed too, will try to do those over the next month or so.

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 at 22:47, Conrad, PA5Y <g0ruz@...> wrote:

Then they are very naughty operators or most likely forgot due to old age. I forget to set no here sometimes.

How much time did you actually waste? You seem to be overreacting a little.

Regards

Conrad PA5Y