From: UKMicrowaves@groups.io <UKMicrowaves@groups.io> On Behalf Of militaryoperator via groups.io
Sent: 22 November 2020 19:15
To: UKMicrowaves@groups.io
Subject: Re: [UKMicrowaves] KST ghost hoards?

The simple answer is that you might be interested to know what has happened while you have been "away".

I don't see a problem with setting your status as away if you just want to monitor activity, your callsign is in brackets so everyone is aware.

Pete, G4CLA.

Not everyone it seems. I wondered what the brackets around a callsign meant. One should learn something every day.

Still, unfortunately, none of those I wasted my time on today had any brackets whatsoever!

Cheers, Pete.  Ben.