5th Overtone Crystals

Adrian G4UVZ

As part of the GB3KBQ refurb  I need to purchase a 108.0090622 MHz crystal

I have to admit it is a long time since I bought a crystal ..however I had not realised that things had changed so much in the crystal supply industry.

I was prepared for a hike in crystal pricing ..however the industry now appears to be geared to minimum  quantities.

The Best quote I have to date is a minimum of 3 crystals at £18.51 each plus VAT
The Second best quote is 5 units at £35.69 each  again plus VAT !!
Both quotes are from UK suppliers.

I would be pleased to hear if anyone can supply details of a supplier with a better pricing structure!