Re: 3.4GHz flat panel antenna

SAM JEWELL

Kent tells me he intends to ship the antennas (hopefully) this week.
Unfortunately he has some family illness to deal with which has slowed down certain aspects of his antenna business.
I will post when I have the (much sought after) 850-6500MHz LPYs available. Meanwhile, I have loads of the 2-11GHz ones, if anyone is getting impatient!!!
Special lockdown offer. £5 each including shipping!

73 de Sam, G4DDK

On 16 Nov 2020, at 20:04, Nigel G8IFN <nigel@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,
Yes I have looked at this and will get one of the log periodics from Sam.
A flat panel is an easier solution and more compact so I was trying to find a reasonably priced one.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 05:27 PM, Steve G4HTZ wrote:
What about the log periodics that Sam stocks ...into a small sky dish or similar

--
Steve G4HTZ
JO01JN60

also known to be active occasionally on 70cms DATV

--
Nigel G8IFN