Re: 47 GHz

Roger Ray

Sorry forgot to mention high pass filters. I don’t think you will find anything in wr-28.
I did find some wr-28 style flange, but wr-22 band pass filters centred on 50GHz a while ago. But not any lately. 1296 is good idea for IF though, it would make a home constructed filter easier.
Roger

On 13 Nov 2020, at 09:12, John Lambo <pa7jb@...> wrote:

Hi Roger,
Do you have a photo off this switch?
And i wonder if any one made a highpass filter in WR28 waveguide for 47ghz?
I want to use 1296mhz as IF
Thank you for reply...

73  John  PA7JB

Op 12-11-2020 om 20:05 schreef Roger Ray via groups.io:
Hi Barry, I need to draw it really. However if you look down on the switch, with the antenna port at 12.00. The mixer rf port is on the 3.00 wg switch port. The wg 6.00 port connects to waveguide going round to the mixer LO port. The Multiplier connects to the switch 9.00 port.
Tx . the LO links to Ant port.
RX . Ant connects to mixer RF, plus the Multiplier connects via waveguide to mixer LO port.

I hope that makes sense

Roger
G8CUB

On 12 Nov 2020, at 18:31, Barry VE4MA <ve4ma@...> wrote:

GE Roger,

I don't understand how you are configuring  the WG switch to do that?  I assume it is a standard 4 port switch without the thru position? Can you explain a little more?
Thanks

Best 73
Barry VE4MA