Re: 47 GHz

Roger Ray

Hi Barry, I need to draw it really. However if you look down on the switch, with the antenna port at 12.00. The mixer rf port is on the 3.00 wg switch port. The wg 6.00 port connects to waveguide going round to the mixer LO port. The Multiplier connects to the switch 9.00 port.
Tx . the LO links to Ant port.
RX . Ant connects to mixer RF, plus the Multiplier connects via waveguide to mixer LO port.

I hope that makes sense

Roger
G8CUB

On 12 Nov 2020, at 18:31, Barry VE4MA <ve4ma@...> wrote:

GE Roger,

I don't understand how you are configuring  the WG switch to do that?  I assume it is a standard 4 port switch without the thru position? Can you explain a little more?
Thanks

Best 73
Barry VE4MA